Make a Payment
There are various methods in which you can pay your rent –
- Online – you can log onto Allpay by clicking here or you can download the Allpay app if you have an Apple, Windows or Android smartphone.
- Direct Debit – you can set up a Direct Debit over the phone by contacting the office, you can select the date/frequency in which the payment is deducted from your bank account.
- Paypoint/Post Office - you can pay at any PayPoint or Post Office using your Allpay payment card. If you require a replacement card please contact the office.
- Telephone – you can contact the office make a payment over the phone by debit/credit card. Alternativelty you can contact Allpay's automated telephone line outwith office opening hours on 0330 041 6497.
- Office – you can visit the office in person and pay by cash or debit/credit card.
- Housing Benefit – if you are claiming Housing Benefit, we ask that this paid to the Co-operative directly by Glasgow City Council. If you only receive partial housing benefit you must ensure you pay any shortfall to the Co-operative.
- Universal Credit – you must claim Housing Costs via your Universal Credit claim, these are paid to you directly on a monthly/twice monthly basis by which you must then pay to the Co-operative. If you are claiming Housing Costs, we ask that these are paid to the Co-operative directly. If you only receive partial Housing Costs, you must ensure you pay any shortfall to the Co-operative.
Please contact your Housing Officer at the office if you need any advice on how to pay your rent.