Report a Repair

There are various ways you can report a repair - 

  • Online by clicking the "Report a Repair" button below
  • By telephone
  • By visiting the office during office opening hours
  • By letter

If you have any problems with heating and/or hot water, these should be reported directly to City Building on 0800 595 595.

The out of hours emergency repairs service is provided by City Building (Glasgow) LLP.  It is important when contacting City Building that you provide them with as much information as you can in order that they can respond appropriately to any repair request.  It should be noted that the Co-operative may recharge a tenant where the out of hours service is used but the repair is not considered to be an emergency.

Report a